Monday, August 25, 2003

There Is Fiction In Your Truth, and There Is Truth In Your Fiction..

Woke up 'early' at 11.00am, coz my girl missed call me. ;)
I usually wake up around 12pm.. but of course, only when I'm at home.

Anyway, didn't know what to do in da house besides studyin for my finals coming up this 2nd Sept. Urrghh.. I'm recovering from this bad fever that has been invading my peaceful life for the past 3 days.. damn. Thank goodness the fever's gone, but the irritating flu remains. I hate to sniff the flu back in da nose.. haha.. damn disgusting.

Done bathing, went to the kitchen to get my usual glass of full cream milk, 2 half boiled eggs added with black pepper, and a few biscuits. Yeah, I'm taking intensive hi-fat food intakes.. even everytime I go to town, I must grab myself a strawberry sundae. Anyway, after a full stomach.. around 2pm I pickup my lil' sista at school. As usual, I'm the driver everytime I'm back home. Sheeshh.. but the good news is, I get money (for fuel, but the change is for keeps!). Hehe..

Well, now I'm back in my room.. waiting fer my mom to prepare lunch for everybody, thought of goin' online a sec. Hmm.. no emails, okie dokie. Website's guestbook, still the same. Friendster.. no new messages, friends confirmation, or new testimonials. Damn, what a boring day.. Oh! There's mommy calling.. gotta go now. Can't hardly wait to eat.. chicken tomyam, spinach soup, and a lil' touch of sambal belacan. Oh hell yeah.. don't u juz love mom's cooking? ;) Ciao..