Wednesday, January 31, 2007

January activities..

4th - 1st time buying car parts from the ZeroToHundred / LowYatNet forum - the latest MUGEN TwinLoop muffler (with added bullet design), from Bro Weng, for RM470. Paid online, he couriered a few days later. If you guys wanna read more on my feedback of this fantastic item I bought, click [here].

13th - Went to my usual favourite car shop in Gurun to install my new muffler. Due to my old rusted stock pipings, I had to change the whole exhaust system in order to maximize the best usage of muffler. In short, the installations (the MUGEN muffler itself + new 2inches pipings + new bullet pipe + new 4-2-1 extractor) costs a total of RM530, and that was a discounted price.


26th - Again, bought another item for the car but this time it's maintenance purposes. D'Carbo - "The Original Carbon Cleaner". I bought two bottles for RM90 at the LowYatNet forum from Bro Yong Fei. Let me explain in the best way I can regarding this D'Carbo thingy.. when you drive your car, carbon is produced and exits thru the exhaust. Although some might still be in the system, clogging the flow our your exhaust/engine, you might not realised it's damaging your car's performance. Most of us send our cars to overhaul that takes thousands of ringgit when all you could have done is decarbonise your car yourself for only a few ringgit! It's really simple! I managed to do it in less than an hour! And the best part of it, the car's engine and performance felt totally like brand new afterwards!