Monday, August 25, 2003

Dad, where's my car?

I juz came back from town, met up with my buddy Pijan and Azmi Black (coz he's black.. duhh!). Earlier this morning, my dad sent my car for service checkup.. luckily it arrived back juz in time when I wanted to have a drink with my buddies. Mom asked for a long loaf of Gardenia bread and the Metro newspaper. Hmm.. no tip, so I gotta use my money. Damn, unable to buy any cds today :(

Arrived at town, met up with them. Ate my usual McD's strawberry sundae for rm2.80 :) Sat outside of McD's while Pijan had a smoke or two. Azmi had to rush back cuz he came to town by his office's van. Oh well, nuthin much in town nowadays.. except the girls around here are getting sexier by da minute. Now, everywhere we go.. we see girls with hipsters, tight jeans, capri, you name it.. matched with sexy baby-Ts, spagethi straps, sleeveless, oh there are so many of them to drool.. but naahh.. they juz want attention, that's all. Besides, I don't fond these girls very much cuz they juz dress that way but it aint theirselves. Get wut I mean? Simple, you are what you dress :)

Here I am, waiting for my lil' sis to finish her bath (urghh whadaheck is she doin in there so long anyway?).. Yunno, havin a lil' sis aint such a pain.. but havin her in my way of living is a pain. But, sincerely.. I wish I had a brother. It doesn't matter elder or younger, wish I got someone to talk bout guy things. All I have right now is my lil' nephew (mom's giving him a bath now). Man.. I've been at home for 5 days and I haven't studied well.. got this flu goin on.. a lot of notes to read.. aargghh!! Damn, gotta go now. Need my bath.. I smell like.. err.. shit. Can I write shit? Will this blog auto-block the word "shit" if I type it? Ah, fuck it. Hehehe...

Smell ya later.. uh-hukk!! Eeuuww..