Monday, August 25, 2003

Bored, Overbored, Really bored, Extremely bored, Damn bored..

Dinner was a bit on the downside. My dad and I are recovering from a fever.. so mom made porridge fer both of us. Ermm.. not interested, so I peeked into the freezer and (aha!).. frozen chicken sausages. So, as my stomach's guessed.. it's chicken hotdogz with black pepper sauce (specially imported from Sarawak, mom bought that during our holiday trip earlier this year). I ate 6 out of 12, leaving the rest for my lil' sis and me cutie nephew. Oh yeah, my usual one glass of wholesome goodness full cream milk. Nyumee...

Washed my plate, glass, etc.. went to the living room. Watched my parent's favourite "Misteri Nusantara" on tv3. Hmm.. this week's show isn't very interesting. So, I juz skip it and got online. Haven't check my emails or online messages yet, eventhough they're my priorities on da web. Oh well, at least my flu is beginning to disappear. Haha.. had a massive nose 'blow' in da bathroom.. eeeyuck.. slimy.. gross. Sheesh :P

Okie dokie.. gotta get bz w my books. Man.. where's my girl? She hasn't call me yet, hope she's alright. Well, I'm outta here. Peace.