Saturday, April 17, 2004

A 'surprise' in the PC Fair!

Met up with Ali at the Taman Bahagia LRT Station, head straight to PWTC, reached there around 3pm. But we had to take a few rounds around the area to get a parking space which was damn hard to get! Cops are slipping summons on illegal parked cars. "Pergh.. giler babi byk keta nak kena saman la camnih!" I said to Ali as he changed his mind of parking illegally instantly after he saw that pesky police officer. 30 minutes later, we got our parking space.

Within the PC Fair, we met up with Pak Wan.. and old SM Seaport 'kelas agama' classmate. Pusing punya pusing, usha punya usha.. finally aku dpt la beli SD memory card yg dipesan oleh best fren aku si Shah. Banyak booth offer the 128mb for RM145 - RM200.. tapi ntah camne, I managed to bump into a small less crowded booth, entertained by one amoi. "Nih last one punya, RM135.. Kingston nya brand, ada wallanty 1 year.. I kasi u free satu kipas, u boley kipas sama u nya muka.." So, without wasting time.. I grabbed it, got the resit, got the mem card in the plastic bag, shoved every brochure in the bag, tied it up, and I juz went "Weh, korang! Jom makan! Aku dah lapaq gila babi nih!!" Hehe.. and off we go!

While we were on our way down floor by floor, I was tapped from behind by a short cute faced girl, familiar, but I was uncertained.


Girl: Excuse me, u nih Futra ke?

Me: Yeah..

Girl: Nih Dana from KT (Kg. Tunku) la, ingat tak?

Me: Ya Allah, DANA!! Camne u bley ada kat sini? Sorang je ke?

Dana: Yer, u pun sorang je ke?

Me: Takde lah, ada dgn Ali and Pak Wan. Ingat lagi tak Ali, si Shazli tuh.. (eh, mana plak diorang hilang nih?!)

Dana: Ingat, ingat. Mana diorang.. tak perasan plak..


So, the chat goes on for a few seconds until the crowd starts to come in between us and I had to cut it short. She left from my sight to survey some things since she juz arrived while I head back to my disappeared buddies, and head for KFC in The Mall. We tried the Tomyam Meal, which was quite ok lah.. worth eating on an empty stomach. Later, we head back to Ali's while Pak Wan went home with his car.

At Ali's, I called up Dana for a dinner.. and she agreed, asked us to pick her up at Taman Bahagia station at 8:30pm, and we decided to pick up Karim since we agreed to eat somewhere in Subang (somewhere near Karim's house to be exact). The four of us watched the LIVE football match between Porth. vs Man. U... with a disappointing results of Man. U lost 0-1 in the end. We borak2 some more, reminise some primary memories, picking up forgotten names, it was so much fun.. Seronok dpt jumpa balik one more KT faces :)

Lastly, everyone had to go back with me being the first to be dropped off cos I had a surpise plan with ma nigga Nedu in KL Sentral. Oh well, the night goes on.. but I'm so so happy to meet my buddies today, esp the adorable Dana. Hehe, thanks for the food and drinks! Nanti we all plak blanje u eh? Damn, I love this day.. nite2.

Dana's Blog -> [http://druedana.blogspot.com/]


P/S: Happy 21years 6months bday BabySayang.. I love u, miss u so much! *muahs*