Saturday, February 28, 2004

A 'surpirse' guest..

He came! He actually came to my house all the way from KL!
Who am I talking about?
It's the one and only totally kewl, awesome, (good looking by the way)..
..Mr. Xaph! Muehhehe.. thanks for dropping by in a surprise dude!

Well, today seems a bit uplifting compared to the previous 'bad day' experience I had.
Woke up early to do the laundry, ate breakfast, bathed, and relaxed on my bed.
Late noon, went out and bought lunch for everybody at home. *tired*

Went online and checked Friendster for updates.
Hmm.. got a surprising friend request.. from Ameir!! My homie brotha!!
Welcome back dude!! Hehe :D I missed ya so much in there.. (esp your LOOOOONG testimonials!!)
Then erm.. checked for my last sem's results. As I thought, it's still not available. Shucks..

Later in the evening, I cleaned up my room (50%) after a long hot+cold+hot+cold bath.
Yeah, you got that right. It's actually good to circulate hot and cold water during bath.
But you might not wanna over-do it. I don't know about you guys, it feels good in the end. :)

The rooms looks fine, just fine. Head straight to the kitchen, ate dinner alone - peaceful. *aahh..*
Oops! I forgot to iron my clothes! Damn it, now where's that iron.. *BONK!* ouchh! My head.. aarghh!
Oh well, today was great coz Xaph made it here. Hope he didn't left anything behind..


BRAIN: Psst!!

Me: What the fuck? Who's there? Show yourself!

BRAIN: I'm your brain, stupid! I got out of your shallow head, thanks to Xaph's brain. Hehe..

Me: How da hell did you get out? Don't tell me Xaph actually DID left something behind.

BRAIN: I've waited for so long for this. Now, there's no escaping 'da voice'.. Muahahaha!!

Me: .....

BRAIN: What?

Me: (thanks a lot, Xaph.)

BRAIN: Don't be stupid, I know what you're thinking okay..

Me: (fine. just shut the hell up, ok? I promise I'll input only necessary knowledge into you after this.)

BRAIN: What?! Do you really think I want that? If I do, you wouldn't be what you are right now.

Me: (o, you think I'm a stupid person.. is that it?)

BRAIN: Haha, that's the problem with you. Always looking down at yourself. No confidence..

Me: URRGGHHH!!! That's it!! I'm going to iron my clothes now, good-bye!

BRAIN: Yeah, pick up your lazy ass. And watch it with the head, don't bang it anymore.. aight?

Me: Sheeshh..


Well, if you're reading this Xaph.. I hope you don't mind me using this BRAIN-to-ME conversations like you do in your blog. It's really something worth doing while there's nothing else you can do. Hehe.. I'll try and drop by yer place when I get da chance ok bro? And congrats on yer fantabulous (fantastic+fabulous) SPM results! You did it homie!! Don't forget to say hi to your dad for me, aight? Love.


P/S: Next thing to add in my 'To Do' list.. search articles for "How To Shut Your Brain Up."