Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Headphones + Handphones..

I bought the April's STUFF (Malaysia Edition) magazine recently and as I went thru the pages, I stumbled upon something I've been dying to see.. a headset that connects to a mobile phone! Hey, honestly.. people look stupid wearing those handsfree kits, especially those Bluetooth headsets (you guys look like the hearing-impared citizen!). u look either like a geek or completely stupid.. haha!

The DJ Convoy..My first link was the Pokia website, I wonder how they got its name. Anyway, the first thing u're gonna say as soon as u enter this site, "what? connecting a 21st century mobile phone with an old-skool ganggang telefon? dat's BS!" ARE U KIDDING ME?!!! BWAHH HAHAHAHAHAAHH!! Haha, yeah I wasn't impressed.. so I scrolled down to one of its other achievements - the DJ Convoy.

Ok, while u guys go thru there.. lemme skip to da next link, the SkullCandy website. Now, here's where da craziness begins. wow.. bestnye site nih.. U guys might find this website kinda interesting with their products, especially the head-banging 'SkullCrusher' headphones. But, let's get back to our mobile phone journey, the Skullcandy's 'LINK' device.

Let me giv ya guys a heads up..
The LINK system allows you to listen to your music and use your cellphone hands-free through your headphones, without ever touching either device. When a call is received, you can either eliminate the music entirely, or simply reduce the music volume with the inline music control on the LINK console - listen to both the music and the cellphone at the same time!

Neat, huh? Try checking what phone models are compatible here...

Here's da compatible LINK device for my Nokia 6230. And the product is even on Ebay! (USD$39.95)


LINK's Headset for Nokia 6230.

The Nokia pop-port plug..

U guys must be wondering.. why dun I simply get a headset and an thumbdrive-type mp3 player, or a built-in MP3 player headsets / headphones? Well, my phone is already MP3 playable and I got enough space on my MMC card.. so why shud I waste money on 2 things when I can able to listen mp3 WHILE talking on da phone with this Skullcandy LINK device, rite? Of course, I can get a Nokia handsfree anywhere but for me.. wearing those handsfree kits or the Bluetooth earpiece is really really stupid. HAHA!

But for now, I'm gonna save my money for this here baby.. I dun care how long, but I will try my best to get it somehow (unless I can find something similar here in Malaysia, haha!) kumpul duit.. survey everywhere.. kalau xde, nak wat camne kan? sabar jer la..