Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Duit RM5 yang baru weih.. huhu!

As usual, turun drp carpark tuh.. paid the toll and when I got back the change, I realised a smooth material was handed over rather than a crumpled note.. it was the new RM5 note! Hehe.. yeah, I read it on da paper a few weeks ago.. didn't know I'll get my hands on it so soon. "Holy shit.. RM5 baru siot!", I surprisedly acknowledged (akak yg jaga toll tuh terkejut, heran, siap angkat kening lagi). Tak crumpled lagi tuh.. dah ler licin giler kertas nih (as said in paper, WATER PROOF material).

Obviously, the first thing korang akan perasan is the 'see-thru' part (yup, SEE-THRU) mcm pembalut buku skolah jer tgk.. tp ada printed nombor "5" kalau tgk btol2. Kat blakang tuh, that animal logo dah modified sket.. smaller and simpler (which no one cares about it).


Front view. Posted by Hello

Back view. Posted by Hello

Number "5" printed on the see-thru part. Posted by Hello

Modified logo (sorry for the bad focus). Posted by Hello