Thursday, December 30, 2004

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri 2004..

Selamat Hari Raya.. Maaf Zahir & Batin.. mueheheh =)Sorry lah weh my beloved frens for da very super duper late update. Been very busy these days - travelling, working, handling 'crisis', applying degree courses from numerous institutes, etc. My DEEPARAYA this year was great! Met up most of my homeboyz except da main man, Mr. Nedu bcoz he was celebratin' his Deepavali with his family in Porto el Dickson... amma paaa, ingge porengge.. chaitt!! Happy Deepavali ku ucapkan buat Nedu yang jauh dari kami semua..

Well, finally I signed up with the PhotoBucket free image storage service.. yeay yeay.. dah ader account photobucket.. woohoo!! and here is my Raya 2004 album. (I just noticed, I had no pics of myself coz I was da cameraman the whole raya celebration! shucks..)

P/S: Woit hangpa semua.. VCD Raya 2004 kita dah siap burn, mai la amik weih..