Sunday, June 26, 2005

Testing my playlist..

testing playlist..I don't know about you guys.. aku sendiri bosan gak dengar lagu yg sama until one day I "feel" like changing it, so aku decided to put a playlist that includes my previous blog songs incase anyone of you missed it so much. Eventhough aku dah buat thru Radio.blog tapi leceh la Lycos hosting tuh. But anyway, aku harap takde bugs atau problem dgn javascript nih.. (if there is/are, let me know thru the 'comments' section ok?)

Oh yeah, the mp3s are hosted at Geocities.. it's kinda limited la bandwidth nye, 5MB per hour. But the files are on seperate accounts, so there shud be no problem listening to them.. unless like I said, ada bugs with the script. And puhhweezzz dun change from one song to another too fast my beloved friends, takut nnt page nye 'hang'.. dats all. Hehe.. happy listening yaah! cayang kowang semua..

P/S: Playlist javascript is originally from Jeszmine's blog.. I pinjam bley kan, cik adik.. bley aarr, bucuk.. hihihi..