Saturday, January 07, 2006

Shopping at Padang Besar..

I slept very late yesterday (4am) coz I had so much fun chatting with old schoolmates recently, but anyway today I was forced to wake up at 10am coz everybody's going to Padang Besar for some 'new year shopping'. And so, we all went together in dad's Unser.. (ok, today my budget would be rm100 below). Let's see what I managed to grab today..

where could they be? Image hosted by Photobucket.com
[ My dad, waiting for mom & sis to finish shopping.. ]

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo9 tshirt
[ Mitsubishi Lancer Evo9 tshirt.. rm18.00 ]

nice shirt
[ nice shirt.. rm20.00 ]

Casio G-Shock Titanium
[ Casio G-Shock Titanium.. rm50.00 ]

this is my 2nd gshock
[ This is my 2nd G-Shock, lost my 1st one years ago.. ]

drop by at Tasik Melati
[ Drop by Tasik Melati on the way back.. ]

We went back around 4pm, and dad decided to visit Tasik Melati. It was our 1st time there, it was breezy and the place was clean.. didn't find any rubbish in the lake or people loitering around the area. Personally, it's one of those places you can take your family or just your lover to sit and enjoy the view..

What I bought today:
Evo9 tshirt = RM18.00
New shirt = RM20.00
G-Shock watch = RM50.00
Total money spent = RM88.00 (Not bad!)