Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Sorry for the late update, again..

I hope it's still not too late to wish you all a Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin.. syukur alhamdulillah we're still here to celebrate it once more with our family, friends, relatives, schoolmates, officemates, etc etc. I juz realised that I only took a few pics for this year's raya.. coz most of the time I brought my vidcam. I'll deliver the raya vcd to u guys (homiez) later k?

Anyway, here are some of the belated bukak puasa pics..

click here for the pics..
[ Sala Classic, 1st November 2005. ]

Oh well, I really need to finish up my work.. ooh boy, it's a lot of work being in an architect firm.. but it's a good job, and I'm glad I got it. (^_^) I promise to update more next time, okay guys?! I promise!! Ngehehe..

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin..
[ Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin.. ]