Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Kemangkatan Sultanah Kedah.. Semoga Dirahmati Allah s.w.t.

Yup, I juz heard the news from my lil' sista when I picked her up from school. Well, as a big brother.. I don't usually listen or trust much from her coz she always joke about things. So, I rang Pijan and yeah.. "esok aku cuti sebab Sultanah mangkat la, Foo..". Ok, now I believe.

Haha, today I went out again. Gotta post my dad's letter and changed my flight schedule. Urghh.. don't you juz hate it when yer parents did something that involves you and didn't inform you earlier. So, I had to change my flight back from KL from 13th to 15th coz I have 'something' on the 13th Sept. :) Went to MAS office, settled the changes.. and later on posted dad's letter at the post office. Oh my, it's only 4pm! Hehe.. so I planned to meet up with Pijan in town. As usual, I waited.. at McD's eating strawberry sundae (I don't like the vanilla at the moment coz they use this cheap 'block' vanilla ice cream for the sundaes. You can even tell from the colour :(

In town, I tried surveying new games (Worms 3D, GT4) but no luck. Well, PC games are not the only cds to look out for. There's vcds as well.. and yeah, I got my WWE Summerslam 2003 vcd! Oh hell yeah.. I'm gonna watch it later tonite. :D Hmm.. while I was window shoppin (which was useless coz there's absolute nothing in alor setar to shop for).. my mom called on my handphone, "your sister is on the way to town.. pick her up in 20 minutes". Pijan asked who was on the phone (he's very observing), I explained to him and he's like "Hehe.. your sister dah balik eh? Hehe.." Yeah, that's him alright. Suka kacau orang.. adik org ke, kak org ke, semua nak kacau. But it's ok.. his niat is murni.. haha!!

So 20 minutes passed and yeah, while I was driving (out of the parking lot) I saw my sister carrying her bags. I dropped Pijan, my sis came in, I drove back home. While I was driving back home, my darling miscalled me many times. Alamak.. why now, why while I'm driving (and no airtime credit)? Rushed back, called her.. and she was like, "sorry la baby, saja jer.. hehe..". Sheeshhh.. I thought it was an emergency call or something coz earlier today I called her but she didn't answer and when I asked her why she said, "i tertido la baby..". Shheeshhh!! Aaahh nevermind lah, as long as she's ok. Haha.. damn, I'm so paranoid. Can't help myself.. always been that way with people. Freaky.. damn.

Oh, there goes my clock ringing at 7pm. Gotta bathe and prayer now. Catcha later aight? Oh by the way, my flu's gone! (Hooray!!) Back to books! (Aww man...) Muehheheh.. :P