Wednesday, April 28, 2004

21years 9months Anniversary..

You..

I'm sorry for all the thing's I've done and all the harshful words I've said.
U were the best thing that has ever happened in my life, the best love I ever felt.
If I had the powers to turn back time, I'd cared for u more and make u forever mine.
But I had to do what I had to do.. it was the best for you and me.

Cos you see..
There's no more chemistry between us.
Nothing make sense anymore, there's nothing that we could do to save us.
U were right.. people change and things happen for a reason.

U were the reason of all my reasons..

Now, I pray for your happiness and hope things will be better between u and your new heart.
If u said I was the best, we'd never end up this way.

I was averagely better than your previous love, but I failed to fulfill your dreams.
I failed to keep my emotional fireworks, I failed to keep loving u thru our distant apart.

I'm sorry for my imperfections, but u deserve someone better..
U deserve someone who can be there for u physically, near to the eyes.. and within the heart.

"Time and distance isn't an obstacle if u are true to each other.."
I guess u just couldn't handle the miles away, while I kept thinkin bout u all the time.
U couldn't stand with no one in your arms, while I kept dreamin to take u into mine.

U just had to go.. U just had to say.. U just couldn't understand..

Forgive me for expressing my inner thoughts of our unsuccessful journey.
I just wanna let u know.. I loved u. And I wish u could only do the same for me.


Sincerely,
Futra Hurairah.