Friday, April 30, 2004

A date with a butterfly..

6pm @ KLCC
I planned to meet up with Elsa after her work here because I wanted my dad's Torren System law book back from her. I wore my black long sleeve shirt together with my khakhis pants and black leather shoes.. (hmm, looks like she's not the only one who's back from work). Played some games on my 6610 while I waited almost 30minutes for her.. and precisely at 6pm, she arrived.. in her beautiful purple shirt with that irresistable smile :)

Knowing she's tired, I decided to take her for a drink at Picnics. On the way up, we passed by the Isetan which was only opened for Member Card Holders. Being the obvious girl who just had her paycheck, Elsa was distracted for a while. "Nanti kita masuk sini jap eh, Fut?" Haha.. yup, that's her alright. Anyway, once we reached the oh-so-crowded Picnics, we managed to get an empty table somewhere near the Snappers stall. Being guilty for borrowing my dad's book for soooo long that she totally forgetten about it.. she made up for it by buying me a drink. But she wasn't hungry, so I ate alone - the 'basic' nasi ayam worth RM4.50 only. On the table, I didn't wanna let Elsa just to stare at me eating.. so we borak2.. and as soon I'm done with my nasi ayam, we headed straight for Isetan thru its ground floor entrance.

Elsa was actually looking something to buy for Mother's Day.. which I myself totally forgetten about it! Oh my God, what kind of a son am I?! (actually.. there's still one week left to spare, what's da rush aight?) She was indecisive - cosmetics or a Scrabble game. I just simply said Scrabble cos if I said cosmetics.. just imagine the time any girl could take being in a cosmetic section. Uuurghh!! :P

So, no point of being in there anymore.. we exited and entered Kiyokuniya bookstore situated top floor. Grabbed the Scrabble board games which costs an unacceptable RM149.95!!! I'm like, "Elsa.. are u sure tak mahal sangat? For me, it's DAMN expensive.. but come to think of it, the board and the rack is entirely made in pure wood rather than plastic like those u get in cheap Scrabbles.." So, I was confused whether I was defending Elsa's money or the product's worth-buying quality game. I guess I'm indecisive as well ;) We head to the counter with the Scrabble game (it was the last one, so I had to take it from the display column) and she paid it.


Me: (RM149.95 flew away just like that on a board game? Whoa.. she must be getting her biggest paycheck ever..)

Brain: So, what are you waiting for.. she's rich, never showoffs bout it.. and oh yeah, pretty.

Me: Yeah, she is very pretty.. but personally, I think she's more to cute. I like cute girls, aight? ;)

Brain: Whatever.. it's your taste, amigo.


It was already 7:30pm, Elsa has to go back before dark. On the way back, I carried the heavy board game (hey, it was made of wood ok?) and Elsa again, felt guilty. Having the extra cash, she bought two RotiBoys - one for her and one for me. "I'm already full la Elsa.." I pardoned her and she replied, "Nobody is full for a RotiBoy okay?". Oh well, being the 'nice' guy that I am.. (honestly) I teman lah si Elsa, but guess how far did I go?

KLCC LRT Station? Nope.
(I borak2 with her, said that it was still early pun if I went back home now. She couldn't fight, so I teman her lagi.)

Kelana Jaya Station? Wrong.
(We already got there, so it's just a few walks to her car.. so might as well teman her there terus kan?)

To her car which is parked at the end of the parking lot in Kelana Jaya Station, YES.
(Haha.. now she felt extremely guilty, so kindful enough she gave me a ride from where the car was parked to the LRT entrance.)

Surprisingly, it was the last day of the month.. so Elsa gave me her LRT monthly pass.
Yeahoo! Elsa gave me something! (huh.. sounds so desperate, don't I?)
"The next time we hangout, I'll treat you pizza ok?" she added before I left her car. =)

I rode back the LRT to my place, ended up in my room at 10pm.. took a quick bath and slept early that night.
This was the best day in my life (in this month lah).. thanks Elsa, hope to cya again someday!


P/S: You were right, this RotiBoy are extremely addicted! I want more! Gimme more!!