Sunday, January 29, 2006

Gong Xi Fa Cai at Mid Valley with my new friends!! (and Jet Li too, hehe..)

Mariya, ME, and Jane..
[ Mariya, ME, and Jane.. ]

Went down on Friday 9.30am, reached KL 4.30pm, checked-in at Prescott Inn for two nights, ALONE. Ate at mapley Haniffa, then back into the room for movies at Astro's Cinemax.

Next day, agreed to meet my old best friendster fren, Mariya, who was so kind enough to bring along 2 of her gorgeous buddies, Ayu & Jane, at Mid Valley. *wink wink* (^_^) They had lunch at Oasis, but then Ayu had to go back early, which leaves the 3 of us watching Jet Li's new movie, Fearless at 3.15pm. *awesome*

Jet Li in FEARLESS..
[ Jet Li in his new movie, FEARLESS. ]

After the movie, they decided to go shopping, but unfortunately most of the outlets had closed already since some shop owners hav to prepare for their GongXiFaCai dinner.. luckily Guess was kind enough to let the last 3 of us into their shop, and I bought Mariya a purse which she really liked so much.. *seronok gitu eh? hehe..*

Then, rasa mcm x adil plak blanja sorg je, I also blanja both of them 6pairs of earrings (3 each, kot, tgk la camne diorang settle, huhu).. and before we left, ada la snap a few memorable pics (backdrop CNY tuh, dgn tanglung merah2 lagi)..

Took the cab together, I stepped down at the nearest LRT, head back into my hotel room. Tapau mapley, layan cinemax lagi, then tido.

The Malaysia's 1st double-decker bus, Durian Burung..
[ The Malaysia's 1st double-decker bus, Durian Burung.. ]

Next day, checked out mcm besa.. pusing2 Central Market, Petaling Street, and lastly Pudu sampai pkul 5pm which was my bus departure time. Took my seat on the outside lane since the window seat tuh basah due to the aircond yg bocor kat atas.. last2 ada girl yg sat beside me nih mcm sedey jer, I pun gentlemenly lah kan gav her a pack of tissues to wipe the dripping water on the seat, and I put a big thich paper kat aircond tu, but still dripping gak (at least tak seteruk awal2 td).

Because of the dripping situation, I had a conversation with this new friend Mardhia, a 2nd year (Gamma) engineering student at MMU.. mcm besa lah kan, borak2 psal studies, citer2 & lagu2 korea, personal life sket, and in the end enchanged some numbers and emails.. (^_^) *yeay! new friends again today!!* Reached home at 11pm, now after having my dinner, I wanna sleep!! Ciao!!