Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Just when I wanted to sleep.. Argh!!!

Today, one word fills up everyone's head here (in Alor Setar).. berkabung. Kemangakatan Sultanah Kedah yesterday was a tragic, a big sad moment for everyone. Al-fatihah...

Well, since that today is public holiday in Kedah.. I couldn't care less about what time it is eventhough my clock kept buzzing every hour. I thought of sleeping the whole day but unfortunately, I was awaken by my dad's pat on my legs. "Here, Pijan is on the phone.." Aaww man!!! What now?! "Helo Foo, buat apa? Tengah berkabung ka? Hehe.." I'm like yeah, thanks fer you I'd still be in dreamland right now. Sheeshh. "Nanti kalau bosan aku call hang, mai lepak town ka, tengok la camna.." Haha.. sure Pijan bosan coz there's nothing to do, and since it's holiday he doesn't have to work today.

Once the call ended, I turned off my air-cond, fold my blanket neatly, wore my towel and head for the bathroom. After the morning bath, I juz put on my boxers, brown khakis, leave my hair messy (huhu..) and here I am. Damn, my nails are long. So is my hair.. Hmm.. do I need a hair cut (so I can spike my hair) or leave it long (like Orlando Bloom.. haha!). Naah.. I think I'll leave it to grow. Dreadlock sounds new.. Corn-hols also considerating.. Aah forget it! Back to bed now.. (can u believe that?) Naah.. juz kidding. Goin breakfast, then I think I'll wash and polish my car. Yup, that'll do. Ciao!