Sunday, January 04, 2004

Happy New Year 2004!!!

Aahh.. another year for adventure.. kewl :)

First of all, I wish you guys out there a wonderful Happy New Year.. man, KL was packed like one big mutha-freakin' sardine can. No need for explaination.. the LRT, KLCC, Bkt. Bintang, Dataran Merdeka, everywhere was packed. Crowded by all sorts of people with all kinds of fashion.. one thing that really concerned me was, why in the world would people bring their small children or even worse their babies at times and places like that? I'm so pity with the prodigies.. some even got stepped on, my goodness. Just leave the toddlers at home and let them watch thru the tv lah.. sheeeshh!!

Oh yeah, this is my 3rd new year celebration with my baby (thanks baby, i love ya so much!!). Got a wonderful present, heh.. aint gonna take it off sayang, I'm gonna wear it wherever I go ;)

Shouts goin out to all my homies (near or far).. wish I could meet all of ya dat nite. I miss old-school faces man.. nowadays all I see is corrupted teenagers with stupid clothes, the fucked-up wannabe PUNK losers (y'all can suck ma dick and go da hell you trash-eating faggots!!) and young ladies goin vogue with their blink² diamonds and seductive makeups (why do these kids wanna grow up so fast, can't they just enjoy youth while they can?).

Oh hell let it be.. today marks a new 'azam'.. which is.. err.. eheh.. is to settle my old 'azam' lah, that is to finish my studies (and get a job so I can get married with my darling early.. muehhehe). It's really funny people plan for new azams but their old ones are still imcomplete @ unfinished. People always say, 'always finish what you've started'. Just remember, you must be brave to face risks if you want changes in life.

Now that I'm at home temporarily.. I've accomplished my Need For Speed: Underground game. Pheeuwww!! It took me a month to finish dat awesome 'Fast-n-Furious-like' racing game. Oh but that's not all.. yesterday I popped in a brand new game - Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance.. and approx. 24hours later (which is a few minutes ago), I've finished playing it. Hehe, well.. what can I say, I just love fighting games. Kapooowww!!!

*Ting tong* It's 3:00am already. Till next time, take care of yourselves. Live life the fullest.. ciao!


P/S: I miss you so much baby.. waaahh.. I wanna hug u, kiss u, and love you some more!! *mmuahs*