Friday, November 21, 2003

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.. Maaf Zahir dan Batin.. and happy holidays y'all!!!

It has been such an AMAZING week.. been hangin' out with my baby, shopping in Mid Valley and Sunway Pyramid to be exact.. bought a kewl baju berkedut², a khakis-coloured sling-bag from Romp (saw many people with those Romp plastic bags.. must've been some sale there), and a sleeveless tshirt at SEED for RM25 (price after 50% discount). Yup, MEGASALE is back and it'll last until January next year. There goes my 'advance' duit raya.. *sigh* :P

Anyway, I think I've been soulfully invaded by some lost angels. I'm saying this coz a few days back, I stood up a certain individual thru thick and thin moments. It's not like me to be such an unquoted companion but then again, I guess it's what we do for friends. Seriously speaking, you'd do the same for me aight dude? Naah.. I wont expect the same ammount of kindness given, nor generousity, but when next time you need a hand (or a shoulder to cry on).. bag yerself up fer some love from da mac-daddy mr. Foo.. haha! It's wut I do for a living kot.. ntah lah, malas nak pikir. People always say, "nak tolong, tolong.. kalau tak nak, juz shut da hell up". No offence, it's just a figure of speech.

Hmm.. don't you always hate it when people act as if they REALLY know what they're doin but obviously you can see them trying to cover up their flaws with groovy talks and confident words? It's just sucks, man. Hey, I aint pointing fingers.. okay? C'mon you guys, use common sense lah. If you don't know, ask. If you're not sure, say so, we could help in assuring your doubts. And if you know about something, just speak up! Don't play mice and start to talk when (and only when) people ask you. Sheeeshhh..

Alright, alright.. enuff wif dat. Gotta hit da sejadah.. aint gonna miss my terawikh. Oh by the way, this is dedicated to all my homeboys who're in Alor Setar. There'll be a Buka Puasa Gathering on the 23rd November 2003, at Restoran Pak Da, Jeragan. Those who are interested in coming and buka puasa along together with us, bring some money aight? Budget is only ~RM10. Be there or be square (I wonder who invented that phrase.. sounds weird). Ciao.

P/S: Sudahkah anda membayar zakat fitrah? Jika belum, then get yer lazy fat ass to the nearest Tabung Haji office!! :)