Monday, November 24, 2003

Buka Puasa Gathering at Jeragan, Alor Setar...

Thanks so much guys for coming and making it happen! This is the 1st time I (and my beloved gf) organised a gathering for all of you lovely people.. eventhough there are some flaws but nonetheless, syukur alhamdulillah everything went just fine.

On behalf of everyone, I'd like to thank Mr. India for his supplies of bunga api (he actually got the old "besi" type!) and some of the Pop²s we'd played at his house after the gathering.. (weh, lain kali beli byk².. ajak satu kampung main)

Finally, thanks for my beloved understanding parents.. and above all, the Al-Mighty God.. :)
Gotta hit da bed, seriously.. damn tired, physically and mentally.. amén.

P/S: Hehe.. and of coz, thanks a million fer my baby darling.. who picit my kepala when I was dizzy + had fever.