Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Online portfolio...

Ermm.. yeah, as the title perfectly says that.. but I've never done it before.
Selalunya I do websites, graphics, javascripts, but not a PF.. well, not mine lah. :P

It's still under construction, though u can view the demo here -> [www.geocities.com/futrah2].

But I think it's about enough of myself.. I wanna do something other than me, perhaps an online community (like Friendster) but it's for among my friends only, add with forums and quicky tag-board. Yeah, that'll be great.. and with a busy schedule this coming month, it'll take about half a year to do so and complete a fully FLASH site. Yes, you heard it right.. all FLASH.. no html codings, no javascripts, and no sufficient sleep for the next 6 months >:(

Well, I am being dramatic aren't I? Haha.. gotta hit da bed larr.. it's already 4:30am.
Huuuaarrghhh.. :}