Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Time Square is awesome!!!

Yesterday.. me, Ameir and Nedu went down to KL. Rode the last komuter to Bank Negara Station, walked to Prescott Inn (formerly known as Katari) and checked in at 12am for the three of us (yes, it was midnight when we got there). We settled down, well.. at least they did.. and left me awake watching tv until 2am when I made 3 packets of maggi mee goreng juz for me. And guess what? THERE'S NO PLATE IN THE ROOM!! NOT EVEN ONE DAMN SPOON!! Hehe.. so I made the mi goreng in the gayung (yunno, that thing u use in the bathroom to cedok air). Yeah, geli or not to geli.. dat is da question :P

Makan sorang², then tidoq at 3am. 'Kenyang perut suka hati' is what people say kan?

Next day, woke up at 10am juz as Ameir was about to leave to Genting to meet his dad (and Amie.. hehe), leaving me alone in the room coz Nedu wanted to teman him along. When Nedu came back, he had his new shirt on dat he bought from Reject Shop across the road. I bathed, Nedu as well, we checked out, and head straight to Sungei Wang.

There, I brought him to my usual shoe shop '26 Blue'. He tried some Timberlands and a pair of latest RedWing boots. After a seductive session of choosing which shoe he wanted, Timberland won his heart.. at a discounted price of RM220 (originally RM250). Well, it's good to know people right? Hehe.. biasa lahh.. bodek sana sini.. dapat la murah ;)

Right after we bought Nedu's new gear.. we rode the monorail (our first time) to Imbi Station (Time Square stop). Well, Time Square is one place you'd never wanna leave, trust me. It's superbly fantastic!! I mean, talk about 10 floors of shopping butiks, theme park including Roller Coaster rides, Imax Theater (soon), it's neverending!! I wanna go there again someday with my friends.. I just gotta go there again =)

After 1 hour of touring in there, we rode the LRT to KLCC where we finally get to meet Hanis Togéy after like years seperated. And I might say, she's chubbier than we remembered!!! Hehe.. keje kat Délifrance tuh, bukan calang² ranking wehh.. Supervisor tuh :) Hahaha... hebat giler Togéy.. it's glad to meet ya.

Now, I'm back in Mantin at Shah's room. Gotta break my fast. Catcha later!!