Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Tuesday's a boos day..

Boo hoo hoo.. so bored today. Let me recap da 24hours agenda(s)..

Woke up at 1pm as usual, slept VERY late - 6am to be precise, right after my subuh prayers. Why? Coz I reinstalled WinXP Pro Edition on my dad's pc. I was trying to overwrite the system files since my dad's thumbdrive isn't functioning. No, nothing's wrong with the port - I have 6 USB ports (2.0 supportable).. I have the thumbdrive's driver in the CD but as we all know, WinXP doesn't need any drivers for any hardware (well, not for hardwares coming soon la kan..) but shouldn't the pc auto-detect any new Plug-n-Play devices when inserted? It was perfectly fine a month ago. I plug it into the drive and.. "New hardware detected - Disk Storage Device.. bla bla bla.." and when I plug it in now it goes "New hardware detected - Unknown device.. Your device may not function properly bla bla bla.." Heh, I'm no fool.. this kind of gadgets are ABCs to me. I tried every sort of solutions I could think of but as a conclusion, my dad's thumbdrive is fucked up :P

So, when I woke up I head straight for da shower. Dressed up, pickup my lil' sis from school and head home for family lunch (mine obviously was breakfast!). Done eating, gave a huge burp in my room while I was getting ready to go to da bank. Gonna rob some.. get rich or die trying, rite? ;) Naahh.. I was gonna bank-in some money, duhh! Had to wait for my turn and guess what? I'm the next 40th to be called.. but since 6 out of 10 counters were open, it took about ½hour (and thank god they added more sufficient chairs in da bank).

Got home later. Did nothing but washed my car, painted the gate. Hehe, I didn't realise I missed some spots unpainted. Later prayed Maghrib and Isyak.. ate dinner.. got to my PS2 and fool around with Need For Speed: Underground again. (What about my new game, you ask?) Oh, I played it.. and the thing is.. I HATE THE LOADINGS!!! Every 10-20 seconds of gameplay, I will eventually reach a door, a hallway, or a fucking assasin and it will jump to a cutscene. If I skip it, the annoying LOADING screen appears and damn it takes a long time for a few seconds cutscene. If I leave it be, the game will momentarily hangs (as long as the loading period) and then comes the cutscene. Fuck I hate this! Why on earth did I bought this game?!!

Oh yeah, I remember now.. it takes SO DAMN LONG for Alor Setar videogame outlets to get new games stocks. I just had to settle for 'newly arrived' games here when it's already obsolete in KL. Urrghh.. juz fuck and leave it be.

Alright lah.. dah 8juta kali intro movie NFS: Underground dah load. Nak main nih.. outta here!