Monday, February 09, 2004

One month holiday..

Let's recap my previous week agendas.....

4th Feb, 2004 - Wednesday.
I FINISHED MY FINALSSSS!!!! Oh hell yeah!!! (but this morning's paper was a big fuck-up, damn.)
Went to Mid Valley.. meet up mr nigger Nedu Reshnedu. Wassup ma brotha?!!
Later, got a call from BabySayang.. asked her out, she came, we dated.
Nedu had to split.. has to be back in Port Dickson before dark. Working tomorrow.
Oh yeah, watched a movie.. "Gothika". Seated at the GSC's 'twin seats'. :)
A few hours later.. we pucker-up, smoochie boochies, huggie wuggie, the head back to our hostels.
Yeah, today was heaven again.. (with me lookin' smart in black.. huhu!)

5th Feb, 2004 - Thursday.
Went out to Sungei Wang Plaza with my housemate, Zul.
Played the 'Happy Gyro' machine thingy. Wanna know why I played it?
It's their PRIZES -> PS One, Nokia 7210, Nokia 3200, Motorola C350, Starter Packs, Top-up Cards, etc!!
All you gotta do is insert a RM1 coin where you'll get 3 chances.
With this 3 chances, you have to get a total sum of 5.
In the middle of the machine, there's a wheel with numbers from 1-5, and others like -1, -3, etc.
Firstly, you'll have to choose which prize you want.
Next, the wheel will be spinning continuosly until you hit the 'Stop' button and it'll stop on a number.
So, try to get a total ammount of 5 with the 3 chances.
(If you fail, juz continue laa.. put another RM1 in the slot..) <- repeat this step when necessary.
I tried my luck thru RM10.. close calls only.. goes up to 4 and down back to 3. Damn it!

6th Feb, 2004 - Friday.
After prayers, I met up with my old Kampung Tunku primary school buddies - Shazli and Farhan.
They were so so kind enough to drive me back thru the old place I grew up, Petaling Jaya!
Saw my old houses, schools, roads, shops, even got the chance to overnight at Farhan's.
Thank God he has a PS2, but I hate RPGs!!! (but I fucking love their graphics, truly aspiring).
We ate at some mamak stalls (fortnately, a red FERRARI parked right in front of us), sedap giler!!
Then, lepak merata2 laa.. usha awek cun2 kat PJ nih.. ummphh!!

7th Feb, 2004 - Saturday.
We woke up at 12pm, lunch with another KT buddy - Karim. We picked him up at UM in Farhan's car.
Then, Shazli came. They brought us to a far estate somewhere in Selangor (if I'm not mistaken).
Me and Farhan watched them played football. Lost 5-0. Terrible play, slightly raining at that time.
I think main factor kalah sebab ada team mate injured - dislocated AND broke his right arm!
Aaarghh.. his hand was like a jelly. Memang sah patah both bones, confirm tak bley main anymore.
Malam tuh sent Karim back to Subang, then the three of us lepak skejap at Shazli's house.
Prayed and ate there, then we went to Sri Hartamas Square to watch a live football match.
The aweks their are so DAMN FUCKIN CUN GILER + SEXY + SEDUCTIVE + CUTE + MANTAP!!!
After the match, we head back to Farhan's and slept around 2am. Ngantuk sial.. *huaarghh*

8th Feb, 2004 - Sunday.
Got a call from Dad (millions of time).
"Come back home now, Mama's in ICU.."
Sedih, but I had to woke Shazli and Farhan up.. and they sent me straight to Puduraya.
Got on the 10am bus, arrived in Alor Setar at 4pm, stepped in Kedah Medical Centre at 5:30pm.
Uncle Jamil was there (mom's younger brother), he came all the way from Johor by flight.
Mom had a minor heart attack, as the doctor said. One of her blood vessels is 100% blocked.
..........(many things to write, I'm just to lazy to write it out).

9th Feb, 2004 - Monday.
Well, mom is stabil, alhamdulillah. Doc advised to rest 3 whole weeks after today's observation.
My mom has no high-blood pressure, no diabetes, cholestrol slightly above normal level...
...but the main factor she had the attack is smoking. "She has to stop, permanently.." said doc.
So, I'll be taking care of mom for one whole month since that I'm on a 1-month holiday.
Oh yeah, about Valentine's Day... haven't decided... malas nak pikir... not in the mood now.
Apa-apa pun, I love you BabySayang.. don't worry, everything's gonna be ok, insya' Allah.


P/S: To all my friends and homies... stop smoking from now while you can. Don't wanna lose you guys.