Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Adik aku dapat handphone baru siot!!!!!

Sony Ericsson T610Parents woke me up at 10am, ajak me teman them brunch. So, I quickly bathed and dressed.. and we ate at this restaurant somewhere near Menara Tabung Haji. Then, we headed to City Plaza to get mom's lotions and dad's vitamins. Suddenly, my dad dok usha some phones for my lil' sis, Ann. They asked me to bargain with the phone seller since that I'm experts at these gadgetries. Well, it's good to know I am worth of being use for something..

The criterias I personally looked for:-
1. Cheap (duhh..)
2. Camera (my lil' sis wants it)
3. Colour screen (preferably 65k display)
4. Polyphonic tones
5. GPRS
6. Infra-red (Bluetooth is a bonus, kalau ader..)
7. Fits just perfectly in the hands
8. And yeah, did I mention CHEAP? :P

It took a few shops till we got our eyes on this 'not-so-latest-but-still-good-to-buy' Sony Ericcson T610.
Costs RM860.. and yup, like I said.. Bluetooth is definitely a bonus. :) The picture quality taken by the tiny camera at the back of phone was sharp as quoted.. better, compared to my dad's Nokia 7650 (duhh.. eventhough it's a VGA camera, the screen only displays 4k colour). And dad goes like, "Mana bley challenge my phone nyer picture quality.." he proudly said just as he always stood up for his phone.

Grabbed it after all the testing I conducted.. satisfied my parents.. and we went back home. Lepak kejap, fiddle around with da new thingy while I waited for the clock to strike 3pm (gotta pickup my lil' sis from school). Yeah, she's in for a surprise I tell ya.. *damn it*.

3:10pm - I picked her up, got back home, and she was so happy.. been playing with it since.. and mom went, "Aaaii.. makan dulu ceq.. nanti perut tuh lapaq.. gastrik nanti.. bla bla bla.." but Ann couldn't resist being totally mesmerized and fond of her new handphone. Well, I gotta go now.. dah masuk waktu Asar.. prayers. Ciao.. *click*.


P/S: Naahh.. I love my 6610. My first phone I bought with my own money.. *sigh*.. gotta love it! :)