Saturday, May 01, 2004

Dana to the rescue!!!

5pm @ KLCC
Tonight, I'll be heading back to Alor Setar for my long weekend holiday (well, whatever's left of it).. so, I decided to ring up Dana and asked her to teman me today cause I know she has nothing to do at home. I called her earlier in the morning, she was temaning her mom shopping. Well, I waited and hoped that she could see me later. And yeah, she was free by 4.30pm :) She came in kinda late since the 4-days holiday started already, everywhere was jammed. You name it - road, bus stops, LRT stations, and especially shopping malls.. and KLCC was one crowded arena. I sat somewhere near Stonegrills within the Picnic foodcourt area while I waited for her to arrive.

Dana came in her cute pink vertical striped shirt, very cute :D

She looks so tired, so I bought her a guava juice while I had my iced milo. I had my 'standard' nasi ayam (yes, again today.. same food stall) but Dana wasn't hungry. Borak2 with her, a lot about her actually. From how she started sneaking out, past traffic accidents, right up till the degree of being the 'my-parents-really-worries-about-me-and-my-whereabouts' girl. Seriously, concerned parents are far much more better than those who dont. Hey, parents are always worried about their children.. especially if you're the only son@daughter in the family. Mueheheh :P

Then, at one time.. Dana told me that our buddy, Ali, DID NOT went back to Johor. And the previous night before his 'planned' journey, I wanted to crash his place for the night before I'll be goin home today.. but he replied my sms that he couldn't let me overnight at his crib because "..sorry ah fut, aku kena gi Johor esok..". Alahai, Ali.. Ali.. awat la hang kalut la gu tuhh.. :)

6pm sharp, we both gerak to the LRT station. Still crowded as when I arrived earlier, and Dana had to que for her tiket. Later, we rode the LRT.. I got down at Pasar Seni while Dana had to continue the ride to Kelana Jaya. As soon as I step foot into Pasar Seni, the rain started to pour slighty. By the time I reached Pudu Bus Station, the rain came down in a blast. Damn, it was still early - 7pm to be exact. Lepak somewhere and played games on my 6610 for 45 minutes until I heard this guy calling for the Alor Setar passengers. And at 8:15pm, my bus began its journey to my humble abode. The best thing about this particular journey, I brought my nokia headset.. so I could listen to the radio! Hitz.fm all the way, baby!! Damn, I love this new song from Hoobastank - 'The Reason'. It kinda reminds me of that someone.. *sigh*

At first, the coverage was good.. but 10 minutes later in the highway, I lost every radio station. Well, what else I could do.. tido jer lah!

Later, I reached Sg. Perak.. I had nothing to eat, just went down to take a leak. It was kinda chilly outside that time.. brrrrr ;) Went back to sleep in da bus. Around 1am, the bus entered Sg. Petani.. and I turned on my radio and listened to Hitz.fm.. sampai lah ke Stesen Bas Shahab Perdana, Alor Setar @ 2am.

Dad picked me up, I got home, ate some quick medium meals.. and obviously got online and checked every single thing there is to check.
Slept after my subuh prayers. Pheww.. what a day. Gotta hit da bed, really. Can't.. even.. type.. anymore.. ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz..


P/S: Thanks Dana, I hope I didn't trouble you just to teman me today. Thank you vewy vewy much my fwenn!! :)