Friday, June 18, 2004

Can't wait to drive to KL.. yeahoo!!

For the first time plak tuh.. itu pun ada Terms & Conditions - bring at least one friend to teman. So, I hook up Afa but Shah couldn't make it since his dad didn't allow him to join us. Oh well, takpe lah. The trip is gonna be on Sunday, 20th June.. lepak in KL a couple of nights and on the 22nd June (Tuesday), we're gonna head back up north. I'm gonna drive all the way down there just to pick up my PC, books, magazines, and most importantly - CLOTHES!! Haha! :P Gotta clean up my room at the rumah sewa before next month comes.. I aint gonna pay next month's rental coz I'm outta there for good! Out of dat hell-hole I've been surviving for almost 2 damn years!!

Well, anyway.. today, I teman mom shopping in town.. she bought 2 pairs of sandals, and my lil' sis plak bought one. I got myself a cheap RM19.90 BUM sleeveless tshirt (I like wearing sleeveless nowadays). Later, mom decided to buy this portable Air Cooler thingy (RM199) rather than buying wall-fans which she has to hire a wire-man to plug them into the walls later. So, it's not that big.. just around 3feet high. A good afordable portable standing air-cond machine.. not bad, not bad at all :)

Tonight, I was so bored.. I just added some things on the sidebar of this here blog. It's my fav tv shows.. don't bother watching, unless you crave for real entertainment. Only available on ASTRO and obviously, online.

Now, beat it!


P/S: Damn, I'm so hungry.. where did I put my lasagna.. *nyum nyum*