Thursday, June 03, 2004

Just another ordinary day..

Woke up at 10am to the sound of my handphone ringing..

Voice: Hello you..

Me: Ermm.. (clears throat).. hello..

Voice: Baru bangun ke? It's me lah..

Me: Yeah, I know it's you, Farah.. wassup? Wutz da time anyway?

Farah: Hey, I'm in Alor Setar already. Petang nih if I'm free I wanna drop by and see your mom, okay?

Me: Ermm.. sure. Juz let me know what time your coming, ok?

Farah: I'm going to Penang petang nih at 5pm and tomorrow I'll be going to Beijing, and I haven't packed yet..

Me: Aight, cool. If tak sempat, then some other day okay?

Farah: Apa2 pun, I really wanna see you..

Me: Ooh-kaaaaay.. (hmm I wonder why?)

Farah: Okay lah, I nak basuh baju and borak2 with my sister.

Me: Aight, kim salam yer sis for me..

Farah: Alright..

Me: Bye..

Farah: Bye..

Well, that was indeed a surprise call from someone I haven't talked with for a such a long time. I don't mind if she comes, but I don't think she can make it since she's extremely busy today. Never the less, I do kinda miss her ;)

I waited for her call while I was playing games on my PS2 but then my homie - Afa, called..

Afa: Hello, Foo..

Me: Wassup dude..

Afa: Weh, mai la town.. aku boring sorang2 nih..

Me: Ok, ok.. kalau aku nak kuar, aku call hang dulu.

Afa: Wokeh, ciao..

Me: Ciao.

Then, at 4:30pm, Farah finally called but she said she couldn't make it. It's ok I guess coz it would be troublesome for her to come but I detected a sad intonation in her voice.

Does she really misses me?

Anyway, knowing that she couldn't make it.. I went to town to find my mom's pain-killer patches - Kenhancer, at the pharmacies. No luck, they don't have anymore stocks. So, I met up with Afa at StarWalk (yeah, I know the name's kinda lame since it copies BintangWalk) for a glass of Chocolate Shake - RM5 each, all on him. =)

We chit-chatter and soon, ladies start to sit at the tables around us. Mueheheh.. typical lah tuh. Bila kita dressing elok, baru nak mai menggatai. Cuba kita dressing simple or selekeh, jangan harap nak pandang! :P

5:30pm, I had to make a move. We both left town, Afa headed home while I had a short drop-by at one pharmacy in Simpang Kuala (the one my parents always go to).. and alhamdulillah, I got mom's patches. Paid them (RM9 x 5patches = RM45) and went back home.

At 6pm, dad brought us to a pasar malam in Jitra. Dad got his cheap RM10 yellow-boot-colooured jacket while mom bought some thin old-skool sejadahs. Me bought 'The Punisher' VCD (well, they still have 'em pirated cds here). My lil' sis, Ann, bought a couple of tudungs for her school uniform. Once we're done surveying, we sat down and had some light meals - 20 sticks of chicken satays (dad), bihun sup (daging for me, ayam for mom), and Ann was on her diet (yeah right!). By 7pm, we left the pasar malam and got home safely.

Hmm.. itu jer lah for today, nothing special. I gotta go now.. wanna eat something (perhaps some KFC leftovers), do some workouts (lifting dumbells), and baca Yassin (dah lama tak pegang kitab2 suci, gulp!) before I go to bed. Goodnight everybody, ciao.


P/S: Oh yeah, I did some lil' layout modifications. Added the 'flash clock' for fun, hehe.. =)