Thursday, May 27, 2004

I'm so damn hungry.. and it's so damn wet outside!

I had nothing much to do today since it's a one day gap between my finals. So, I decided to go out and eat.. chicken, that is. KFC was my first choice but seems crowded to me (it was only 5pm) but the main thing is, it's the rain outside. People come in there just for the sake of waiting for the rain to stop so they can walk freely outside again. Damn it.

Oh well, I moved to McDs.. ate the chicken value meal. But eating alone is boring, so I called up my homie Hendra.


Me: Hello?

Hendra: Wassup, Foo..

Me: Yo dude, where ya at? (*munching chicken*)

Hendra: PJ, man. Waddup?

Me: Naah dude.. me juz eatin chicken, wanna join?

Hendra: No can do bro, got things to do.

Me: Oh, aight.. (*munching chicken*)

Hendra: Hey, if ya free in da weekends.. let's watch 'The Day After Tomorrow'..

Me: Is the premier show on Saturday?

Hendra: No, dude.. it's TODAY!

Me: Oh, okay.. (*munching chicken*).. ok, let me call ya later bout dat, aight?

Hendra: Aight, man.. ciao.

Me: Ciao.

I really gotta watch dat movie.. *burp!* :) Anyway, I left the restaurant as soon as I finished my chickens. But damn it, it's still raining outside!! Oh heck, I got on the LRT.. head back home (caught some rain while I walked to my rent house).. and had a quick bath. Now, my stomach's full.. outside's raining.. and hehehe.. what could be more perfect now than a nice long sleep =)