Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Book Fair @ PWTC with ma daddy..

Dressed in my black long-sleeves shirt, Snails khakihs and black leather shoes.. I met dad (and Mr. Rahman) in the Pan Pacific hotel's lobby at 4pm. We all head straight to the Medan Selera Putra located beside the hotel. Too bad, no stalls served any good meal for me to eat (dad and Mr. Rahman already eaten earlier).

So, we just left and walked into PWTC. After an hour of surverying, I bought McGraw Hill's 'HTML & XHTML' web designing book (with dad's money, hehe) while dad bought a few self-motivating books and some latest law journals, Mr. Rahman however didn't get anythin though. Hmm, I happen to notice a very cute short fair girl in her white baby-t with her red Comma jadcket, at the stall where dad bought his books (I ALWAYS notice, don't I?). Mueheheh ;)

Later, we exited the book fair and head up in the hotel room while waited 30minutes for the rain to slow down before we went to The Mall situated opposite the hotel. Ate at Pizza Hut, tried the new 'Splitzza' combo (two toppings in one pizza).

It was dark and almost 7pm when we're done, and Mr. Rahman had to split to the komuter station before the rain gets heavier. So, I just teman dad while he stroll around for a new handphone - the latest Nokia Communicator (can't recall which exact model) before we finally head back to our room.. and watched the 'magician' Mr. Efren Reyes defended his Asian Pool Championship title in the quarter-finals against other outstanding pool pros on Astro's StarSport channel.

At 11pm, we shut da lights out and went to our beds.. well, at least dad did. I couldn't sleep the whole night coz I forgotten - dad SNORES!! Aarghh!!