Friday, June 25, 2004

Penatnyer hari nih..

Woke up at 9am, teman da whole family to Kedah Medical Centre (KMC) for mom's appointment with da one and only cardiologist doctor in KMC, Mr. Amin Sani. Brought along dad's viewcam, snapped some videos at the new KMC building including the doctor's new office. Later, mom asked me to snap a video while the doc is taking blood from her in his lab.. (man, I hate blood.. and needles.. yikes!!) Once he got mom's blood sample, he asked all of us to have a break while he prescribe to his nurse regarding mom's medicine. Yup, ubat dah nak abis.. so better topup until the next appointment which will be on 1st August. So, we head down da cafeteria.. ate b'fast.. dad took mom's medicine from the counter outside da cafeteria (at least they have this waiting number system, or else.. alahai.. org kedah mana la nak reti beratur).. and we head back home quick.

Once at home, my hopes for continuing my sleep was a miss because mom asked me to clean up da new 'pond-arium' (my theory for pond+aquarium). Eventhough there's no bridge or fishes yet, at least the simen (eh, how to spell it in english huh?) dah kering. Basuh2 sket.. then fill it up with water.. put some stepping stones in it.. but somehow as the water reached almost at the top of the pondarium, mom spotted somewhere ada kebocoran. "Bodoh la depa nih.. arituh dah suruh bikin elok2 jgn kasi bocoq.. ada jugak yg tak kena.." my mom complained. Wut to do kan.. so isi sampai takat mana tak bocor je lah.

12:00pm - Hujan plak turun.. thank god la renyai2 only, and ada bumbung above the pondarium. So, me and mom cepat2 clean up the surroundings.. but I didn't let mom do too much work, sket2 tuh boleh la tapi biasa la kan.. my mom suka do things on her own regardless what condition she's in.

12:45pm - Kak In came by to pickup some PS-One games I promised to give her. Who is she? She's my ex's elder sister. Yeah, me and my ex are still gud frens. :) She was on her way in her Honda Prelude to Perlis for a kursus but tak tanya plak what kursus.

Then, I helped mom some more.. tengok2 dah 1pm, terus took my bath and got ready for my prayers. Dad drove us with his black merc to our usual mosque. Balik2 from prayers tuh, tapau lauk. Makan kat umah ramai2. And then, petang around 4pm.. I decided to lepak with my friend Pijan and Afa in town. Lagipun, nak pi tukaq cd game baru PS2 'ObsCure' yang aku baru beli semalam sebab the language is not English not Japanese.. nih mmg bahasa french @ german tapi cutscenes & movies cakap english. Mula2 tuh mmg la try main tapi bila sampai riddle.. tulis plak dlm that foreign language, apa citer kan? Cina kedai tuh pun confident plak, "Yeah yeah. English. Ada losak.. kasi tukaq mai.." Poodahh chaitt!! :P

So, sampai je town.. I exchanged the game with another new game "Psi-Ops". This one gerenti english sebab made from an english based company. Meet up Afa later with his cool hair-do, "besa la Foo.. aku kan artist" he said as he shook my hand. Kebetulan ada la plak macam talent show kat tengah2 Star Parade nih..

Lagu: Hoobastank - The Reason = memang BEST.
Yang perform & nyanyi = memang HAMPEHS.

Takde keje, we all pusing2 dlm this one shop J-Mall (I pronounce it as Je-Mol), Afa tried Edwin jeans while Pijan was his dressing supervisor, "hang tuh dia.. time kat KL takmo shopping, mai sini baru nak gatai beli.. sini mana ada banyak choice, dowh.." terus disembur oleh Pijan. Last2, diorang tak beli apa2.. aku gak yg beli selipar cina. Mueheheh.. u guys tau what selipar jepun kan, mcm slipper jamban tuh. Nih selipar cina ada pangkat sket la drp yg jamban tuh.. dia tak la flat, and slalu nya.. CINA YANG PAKAI. Ada paham? Tengok jer lah pics nih if you don't get what I mean. (By the way, I always have the tendency to dress like chinese.. poyo kan? haha!) Harga = RM29.90 (worth it tak?)


Selipar Cina.. dah ler kaler putih.. Posted by Hello

Contoh nak dressing macam budak cina poyo.. Posted by Hello

Then at 6:30pm, terus blah from town.. Afa balik sendiri dgn his car, I dropped Pijan at his crib, then aku sampai rumah with my parents not at home because depa pi pasar malam. Hehe, sempat la gak aku blog before aku mandi @ prayers kan?


P/S: Harap2 depa beli lah kopok leko aku banyak2 sket..