Wednesday, August 27, 2003

It's raining doggy style.. err.. I mean cats n dogs.

Today's outing didn't go as planned coz the sky was darkening. My lil' sista forced me to go to 7-Eleven (which FINALLY opened a few weeks ago here in Alor Setar) and get her 6 bottles of Pepsi 'Energy' Cola. I'm like wut? Another cola gimmick? Sheeesh! Alright, not all 6 bottles were for her.. her friends asked her to buy but as I've guessed it, I'm the despatch boy around here. Argh, damn it.

Knowing that later on I'm riding my car, so I burned a new audio cd. New artists including Boomkats, Bowling For Soup, Brooks Buford, Chingy, C21, Sean Paul, Stacie Oricco (one of my friends mispronounced her name as Sticker Oreo.. haha!), Evanescence, and many more. With my dad's new Pentium 4 pc, the quick burn process took just around 5 minutes. Done with that, I entered my room and changed.. wore my sleeveless tshirt matched with my.. ehem.. new Levis 505 jeans (with the embroided "Levis Jeans" on the right side of the pants) worth RM213 baby! Well, this is my second Levis since the first one was the sexy Low Waist cut but back then I wore size 29 whereas now I wear 31. So, I GAVE it to my gf.. yeah, it fits her. Damn sexy! Ooh yeah.. :)

Got in my car eventhough the sky was really dark for a rain, I poped in the cd in the player and off my way to 7E, listening to new tracks. Aaw yeah.. new tunes for the cruising, heavenly. A few minutes later, I arrived at 7E, took out the last 4 cola bottles from the freezer and the remaining 2 from nearby boxes. Paid exactly RM12. And yeah, no slurpee today (aaw man.. shucks). Got back in my car, went straight back home. Just when I stepped into the house, the sky fell raining down slowly. Put those bottles in the fridge and straightaway I took my wudhu' and prayed Asar. Then, mom came in and said "kejap lagi u have to send your sis back to jitra.." I'm like, ok. Hehe.. yes! Gonna ride my car again!! So, while I'm waiting (forever) for my elder sis to pack her things, I felt like blogging. And hey, better do something than nothing aite?

Well, I think I'll stop here now. Gotta run.. astalavista baby!