Saturday, May 15, 2004

Finally.. I get to hangout with my KT buds!!

Yeah, aint got da chance to do so for the past weekends since I'm stuck at home.. watchin on my beloved mom (and the rest of the family) while my dad's in KL for his weekly law workshop.

Arrived at LRT Taman Bahagia at EXACTLY 10am as promised to Ali.. be he came only after 2 hours later. Reason? [OVERSLEPT]. Yup, I knew it.. cos yesterday he lepak with other guys at night right after work uptil 4am. Poor fella, such dedicated individuals towards friends are hard to find nowadays =)

After 2 hours of boredom, Ali came.. drove straight to Dana's and then to Karim's. And guess what happened next? I promised Farah to pick her up for lunch. Damn sexxxaayyy!!! =)

All of us ate at Penang Delight in SS15. Kinda nice, price was acceptable. Then we had to drop her off since she'll be busy with her shooting later in the evening. So, the rest of us went to Sunway Pyramid. As soon as we reached there, I received a call from Farah (rather discomforting conversation but I didn't mind at all). Well, anyway.. we watched 'TROY' at 5:15pm.. and then we head straight for da bowling alley. Four of us had a short but a wonderful time, isn't that right Ali and Karim?
(Don't bother.. they're watchin da cute lil' babes playin next to our lane.. haha!)


Ali (sitting), Karim, and Dana after watching TROY at TGV, Sunway Pyramid. Posted by Hello


Bowling - Ali's trying to make a spare.. Posted by Hello


Bowling - Dana's about to make a STRIKE.. Posted by Hello

Well, wanted to go for another round but since we're not energized enough as a result of lack of FOOD, we quickly quited Pyramid and went to F.A.B. restaurant. I ate my regular 'nasi goreng cina' and iced milo, while Dana took kuehteow or sumthin.. sorry la tak ingat. Huhu!! Nyam nyam.. dig in fellas.. (munching food like cannibals)

Ooh my.. it's already 9:45pm, and that's when they drop me off at Taman Bahagia LRT and I went back to my rumah sewa in Setiawangsa (thank God I didn't miss the feeder bus, or else I had to walk 20 minutes to my house).

Pheww!! What a day, I really enjoyed it very much! I can't seem to stop swinging the folded paper in my hands.. heh, I'm still fancinated by Brad Pitt's sword skills in 'TROY'. Unfortunately, Orlando Bloom was as not-so-bright as he was in his previous movies.. and the worst part is.. HE STILL PLAYS WITH BOW AND ARROWS!!! What the heck is wrong with him, is he addicted to it since LOTR?! Damn it, I hate him.. (eventhough some of my friends told me I *cough* look like him *cough*. Excuse me :P


P/S: What a wonderful day guys, can't wait to spoil another weekend together!! Oh yeah!!