Sunday, June 27, 2004

Working on mom's pondarium..

Nephthytis, also known as ArrowHead.Yup, got up early (according to my time management) at 12pm.. bathed and followed mom to a few plant houses around in town. She wanted to get a fountain but she couldn't decide what type that suits the pond.. so that's where I came in. I wanted the pond to be more attractive, so I suggested mom to reconsider about getting a 'kincir air' rather than a normal tempayan with the fountain pump inside. Heh, I like a lil' bit of clockswork.. suka tgk benda gerak2 drp air dok kuar camtuh jer kan.

Last2 my mom beli benda lain.. 2 water plants for the pond. We got stuck in this plant house, JCH Garden, for almost an hour sebab mom saw many water plants including the purple water lily, kiambang, japanese umbrella, red cannon (imported), green cannon (local), and arrowhead (the leaves looks like the head of an arrow.. duh). We were greeted nicely by on elder chinese lady, but I got pretty annoyed with her small son (who keeps on spraying water with his tiny water gun.. DAMN U KID!! haha). Finally, mom decided to take 2 arrowheads (1 imported = RM60, and 1 local = RM40).

As soon as we got home, I helped mom with the plants.. make sure it stays in da pond with sufficient water. Then, I just went inside and TOOK MY BREAKFAST.. yeah, my stomach mmg tgh lapaq gila.. so, masuk je kitchen.. bedal nasik dgn 3 ketul chicken rendang drumstick yg my mom masak awal2 lagi :) Petang, nothing much.. lepak dlm bilik main game. Tolong my adik with her maths, pastu lepak main game lagi.

Before mom and dad tido, depa pesan buang sampah dan cuci pinggan. So, cheq pun bikin la keje sket.. tapi tengok2, my dad dok gelak kuat habis2an kat living room nih.. u know why? Sebab tgk citer Austin Powers kat Astro. Laaa... ingatkan aper la tadi. Masuk je kitchen (sbb nak basuh tgn yg baru je angkat sampah tadi).. my mom plak gelak habis2an.. sebab tgk Phua Chu Kang (PCK) kat TV3. Masya Allah, apehal la nak jadik dgn family aku nihhh. So, juz wana make sure.. aku pun masuk la bilik adik aku, sibbaik la adik aku takde nak gelak2 because dia dok study for her PMR.

Then, 10pm telah tiba.. tapi aku merasakan kemalasan pula nak online malam nih. Penat hari nih actually, lagi pun there's nothing much to do. Dok check results tapi server tak bukak on weekends, so kena la check results aku esok (insya' Allah.. semua ok). And, I took this online test thingy.. itu pun sebab I read it on Dana's blog.


Grammar God!
You are a GRAMMAR GOD!

If your mission in life is not already to
preserve the English tongue, it should be.
Congratulations and thank you!

How grammatically sound are you?
brought to you by Quizilla