Wednesday, August 27, 2003

TM Net.. Always "KissMyAss" Connected..

The previous post was surposed to be published earlier around 6pm but since I couldn't connect to the net (what da hell are those guys at the ISPs doin anyway?), I posted late.. thank God I did manage to get connected.

Around 6.30pm today, I walked with my lil' nephew Amir Hamzah along with mom and dad.. my lil' sista's bz with her friends at home playing games. After a long walk around the housing area and the playground, we came back and I was a bit curious seeing many kids playing badminton. My lil' sista happened to be playing with her friends and since it was perfect timing, her friends went back leaving a chance for me to play with her. Yeah, played a few minutes.. got sweat, felt healtier a bit. Haha.. ;)

Then, around 7.30pm we all went inside. Took baths, prayed, ate dinner. Later, we all watched C.S.I on AXN. The following show was Fear Factor, so my lil' sista asked me to join her but naah.. I wanna publish my earlier blog so much, I got online. Now, everything's ok.. I shall leave and watch Fear Factor with my annoying lil' sista. Urrghh.. what da heck.. outta here.