Friday, October 10, 2003

Alor Setar is flooding.. argh..

Sorry for my long disapearance.. been going places.. up and down to KL mostly coz I had to take my results slip, and search places to do my practicals next sem. Oh gosh.. where would I work? Hopefully it broadens up my skills and open my eyes to a whole new world to see.

Oh, by the way.. I was kinda love having the previous blog on da top (hehe..) coz eventually, I admit I love reading it myself :P But then, can't let the past conquers your present and prevent your future to invade, right? Huh?? What am I saying.. uurrghh, nevermind.

My andropaus has gone, there's a huge change and increased level in my appetite, and I've come to a surprising fact (that I read somewhere).. that masturbation prevents prostate cancer. Don't believe me? Oh well, up to you guys. I guess that once-a-week masturbation really pays off :P

Okie dokie.. gotta split.. need to iron my underwears. Haha! Turra!!