Saturday, September 27, 2003

*Beep beep!* You have a new message..

Yeah, that's what happened today when I went to Bukit Kayu Hitam with my family. As soon as I reached there, I checked my handphone (usually, I do this everytime when I arrived somewhere) for signal receive bars.. it was full! Hmm, it never happened before.. coz usually it's hard to get the signal from Maxis near Thailand. And you know why?

Coz my operator service was automatically changed!! "AIS GSM" appeared on my phone as the operator service! I was surprised! Felt a bit curious, I went into the setting menu and tried to select the network manually. After a few seconds for network searching.. AIS GSM, maxis, and the rest of the usual networks appeared. So, I conclude myself that AIS GSM is one of Maxis's partner outside Malaysia. Haha.. it really surprised me :)

Well, once we all done with our shoppings.. we rode back home. As soon as we left that place, I received 3 messages.. the first one was from an unidentified number - 022719000, and the rest two are from the same number - Maxis (yeah, there was no number.. juz the word 'Maxis').

The first message was, "Select AIS network & enjoy up to 50% saving over calls made to or received from friends roaming on AIS. Simply dial #0(Country Code)(Mobile No.)" Neat huh? Savings while doing some global roaming calls, yup.

The second message, "Maxis wishes you a pleasant stay in Thailand." Whoa, I'm like WOW. That's a really nice greeting from Maxis :)

And the final message, "Maxis welcomes you home. Hope you had a wonderful trip abroad." Hehehe... that's just so generously cute. I never thought I'll receive these kind of messages from the network :)

Hmm ok lah.. I wanna watch my wrestling on Astro. Catcha later dudes!