Friday, May 21, 2004

Back to KL.. Next week, FINAL EXAMS!!!

Dude, I aint dat shaky but yesterday's news about the double-decker bus got wrecked in an accident on the North-South highway really hit me. Why?

IT'S THE EXACT SAME BUS I ALWAYS RIDE FROM ALOR SETAR TO KL!!

Durian Burung, plate no. KBK 6000, yellow double-decker.. and these buses only travel (to and from Alor Setar - KL only) either morning at 9.30am or 12 midnight, but I always take the morning's. (DAMN..)


The Durian Burung double-decker bus, wrecked. Posted by Hello
[Click here for more info about the incident.]

Anyway, my bus drove off late coz 2 passengers didn't check-in (I guess they were even shocked than I was). The journey took 7hours (9.45am-4.45pm) with the usual short 30minutes break in Sg. Perak. Took a leak and bought my favourite sliced cold guava as I always do (I'm a jambu freak, okay..)

Once I stood out of the bus in Pudu Raya, I was damn relieved :) Head straight to KFC in Central Market, ate a snack plate combo with Pepsi.. and quickly exited to the Pasar Seni LRT Station. Took the LRT to Setiawangsa, rode the feeder bus to my rent house.. and KABOOM!

(tido mati sampai isya'..)

Woke up with a grumbling stomach, so I bought 2 Maggi-in-a-cup curry flavoured instant noodles. Ate one and fooled around with my phone, SMS my friends.. and guess what?

I'm goin' to Taman Burung tomorrow morning with Dana!! Saja je nak berjalan2 sambil menikmati alam. Mueheheh.. =)