Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Another bad day..

i'm so pissed off!!!Pagi2 lagi dah ada org f*ck up my day. Just imagine.. someone yg miserably broke ur heart, caused a lot of pain, did massive damages to ur life.. ada nerve to sms and ask me whether I still have my dad's law book for her to buy. CAN U BELIEVE THAT? I mean, memang dah lama berdamai.. tapi setelah sekian lama x contact, the first time was about nak beli books from dad. No 'how are you' or 'how's life'.. alih2 terus about her studies. Dah la tak singgah during my mom was in hospital sampai la my mom dah boleh stay at home skarang nih, masa kat Alor Setar pun jumpa everyone of her friends but not me. Aku terus reply message dia, "PI BELI SENDIRI". Pastu besa lah, dia emo, and SMS aku ntah apa2. I just deleted them, I don't give a shit anyway. Oh, damn it.. what a way to start my day.

Tengahari plak, another shit happens. It was dark at 2pm and it might be raining, so it means aku kena masuk skolah and amik adik aku rather than tunggu kat luar tepi skolah. Dah masuk skolah, and I saw my lil' sis, I horned the car many times.. I even yelled but she juz didn't realise or even care juz to toleh ke belakang for a second. So, she walked all the way kuar skolah while I got stuck in the school since penuh dgn keta2 dok tunggu for their children. Then, finally dpt kuar skolah.. I went to the usual place I wait for her, she wasn't there pulak. But I just parked there. Then, I saw her coming by from the back. She opened the rear door and dropped her bag and books and WHAAMM!! "Pehal tutup pintu kuat sangat nih?!" I raised my voice. "Kawan adik ckp abg tunggu kat dalam, adik pun pi patah balik.. pastu, nampak plak abang kuar skolah, adik pun kuar balik" she replied dgn muka marah. "Ye lah, abang dah horn byk kali, jerit macam org gila.. bukannya nak pandang blakang sat pun, satu skolah boleh dgq tapi adik buat bodo jaa.." I added some more. "Watpe masuk dalam, bukannye hujan, cuma gelap jer.. penat adik bawak buku byk tau!" adik aku marah balik. "Abang kesian sebab tuh masuk skolah! Mana la nak tau gelap2 tapi tak hujan!" I yelled back at her in the car.

Sampai jer umah, dia kuar keta and WHAAMM!! One more time dia slam my car door, damn it! Dalam rumah plak.. being the childish she is, merajuk kat parents. Sempat gak jerit kat aku again, tapi aku buat pekak. Aku just sat down in the kitchen, makan sorang2. And adik aku macam besa.. balik2 skolah, terus masuk bilik, kunci pintu, and then ntah buat apa sampai pkul 4pm baru kuar bilik nak makan. Lantak la dia, aku memang sakit hati sangat hari nih.


It's just one of those days
Where you don't wanna wake up
Everything is fucked and everybody sucks
You don't really know why
But you wanna justify
Ripping someone's head off


-Limp Bizkit 'Break Stuff'-