Friday, October 29, 2004

Freaky Friday..

1st of all, woke up late for sahur.. usually at 5am but today 5.30am, so had 2 slam da food down da throat - cannibal style. Then, slept after subuh.. and guess what? I woke up late again! I'm surposed to be at the office by 10.30am.. but I'm still in my pyjamas at 10.15am!! lambat gi kerja lagi hari nih!! ARGHH!!!

Got to da office at 11am, been bz upgrading a few PCs to Win XP (excluding upgrading them to Service Pack 2).. reconfigure the LAN network setting (Win98 and WinXP PCs need to sync properly to work).. the weekly (if rajin, daily) scan for worms using Ad-Aware.. and some other shit too bosan betul kerja camnih... At 12.30pm, head straight back home (why are there so many cars in da parking lot today??).. rested a few minutes before me and dad went for Friday prayers.

2.15pm, I dropped dad back at home.. then I head straight back office. My God.. the whole office is unable to print documents! Printers are not synced yet!! ARRRGHHH!!! 15 PCs to sync (Win98 + WinXP).. and worst of all... half of them can't run the Microsoft Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) at all!! WHAT DA HELL JUST HAPPENED??!! aku baru tinggal skejap jer.. dah problem!! Damn.. my day is not yet done. So, fortunately I became a hero.. fixed up ALL the PCs problems - ONE BY ONE - and for that, I didn't get a single break at all! kalau ada apa2 lagi problem yg nak mai.. aku malas nak merungut.. just bring it on!!


Dlm keta, tgh turun dr tingkat6.. di blakang tuh terserlah Menara Alor Star kuh yg tercinta! Posted by Hello

Ni plak rear view.. keta queue dr atas tuh.. Posted by Hello

Then, I checked my watch.. DAMN!!! 5.30pm already??!!! Mueheheheh.. "Aunty.. dah time dah, boleh balik skang tak?" I asked my lady boss mengada2 ermm.. ehehh.. can ahh?. "Boleh boleh.. takpe.. tapi kat luar hujan tau," she answered. Huh? Hujan? Oh perfect.. juz great! I exited the office to the parking lot.. and I went, "WHAT DA F*CK?!! NAK TURUN DR TINGKAT 6 PUN JAM?!!!" apsal ler hari nih mcm siot jekk.. Seriously, this is just my bad day. I hopped into my car, terus get into da queue. It took 1 HOUR from 6th floor to 5th floor jer plak tuh!! By the time I reached the exit, it was already 7pm. Ohh mann.. I'm last for bukak puasa. Guess today I'll be having some Spritzer mineral water and a few loops of Hitz.fm jer. *stomach lapaq gila wehh.. grumbling* Well, macam biasa lah... Friday = weekends in Kedah = traffic jam (bonus: hujan lebat). Giler babi nyer tensionnn!!!


Tingkat6 nih.. turun ke tingkat5 satu jam beb! Posted by Hello

Alhamdulillah.. dpt jugak rasa Roti John tercinta!! Posted by Hello

Finally, I arrived home at 7:30pm.. with my family going half-way thru their meal. And, oh my God!!! Is this real?! Are my eyes playing with me?! My family managed to get me a ROTI JOHN!!! Alhamdulillah... syukur syukur!! =) "Kitorang pi Jitra tadi ramai, dah terjumpa tuh.. so, kita beli jer lah.." my dad told me while I was drooling over it yes! ada jugak roti john utk bulan posa nihh!!. Yeahhhh.. at least ada la benda yg meng'gumbira'kan hati kuhhh =) Now, aku nak baring2.. tak larat sangat.. mata berat, kaki lenguh, perut kenyang.. a perfect requirement to be on da bed. lepak japz.. aduhai sedap giler katil nih..