Sunday, October 31, 2004

Semangat Aidilfitri telah bermula..

First of all, I managed to get an early day off from work. Got back home at 5:30pm, did nuthin but continued my GTA: San Andreas game till 7pm (bukak posa). Today, mom bought these big jambu merah, not the small reddish ones.. well, that's for cuci mulut only. Ate black peppper chicken, some udang masak lemak, and my usual teh tarik. nyummeee...

At 7:30pm, I head back to my room.. bored.. snap some pics of muhself. But then my handphone batt dah low, so I left it charging.. and continued my GTA: SA again. Suddenly, 8pm.. mom ajak everyone to round2 in town.. tgk baju raya. Well, that was a spontaneous surprise.. oh what da heck, off we go! jalan jalan.. cari makan.. baju raya.. baju melayu..


Boring nih.. tangkap gambar atas katil.. Posted by Hello

Katil aku ada cermin besar.. ini ler bilik aku.. Posted by Hello

Decided to shop at Star Parade.. damn, it was packed! macam sardin daaa... Dad had to park the car across da road, but at least it beats waiting for empty parking spaces for hours!! Anyway, we went from top floor to ground.. with me getting my 'biru bintang' baju melayu (I didn't even plan to buy one for this year).. my parents didn't see anything interesting but unfortunately, my lil' sis didn't get her baju kurung (perfect cutting and design.. but ugly kaler - hijau katak.. hehe).

Soon, the place was getting even more crowded. Last stop was the VCD shop, mom bought the *ehem* (ORIGINAL) *ehem* Puteri Gunung Ledang soundtrack - Asmaradana.. and my lil' sis bought her 'Harry Potter: Prisoner of Azkabahn' DVD (sheeshh.. suka sangat si Harry tuh!) fanatic sungguh adik aku nihh!!. Then, we all balik terus.. no detours to find fruits or whatever late snacks.. got home straight at 10:30pm.


Bershopping dgn family di Star Parade.. Posted by Hello

Biru bintang.. simple sgt kan? Huhu.. Posted by Hello

Now, dah abih buat keje.. blog skejap.. pasni nak continue game aku tuhh. Oh by the way, GTA: SA nih is da 'nigger' style plak.. takde mcm Vice City dulu. This time is pure nigger game and all of their swearings & taboos.. (giler babi nyer mencarut.. niggers la kan). Catcha later y'all mother bloggers.. hahahaha.. I'm da OG man.. datz Original Gangsta fer ya.. got dat punk?!