Monday, August 08, 2005

Food poisoning..

it was the most terrible and dreadful saturday of my entire life. the night before, i couldn't sleep plus i had these awful mind blowing sick-twisting nightmares. the dawn of dat saturday was bad, i evn had to call me mom's cellphone juz 2 call her up to my room. when i told her i had a massive hot fever, she bought the medicines from our trustworthy personal doctor. i was damn hungry, i tried to eat.. but whatever i take in, it comes out instantly. i take a sip of milo, out burst i vomitted everything else. my throat became bitter and bitter, it was imposibble to taste anything let alone feed any form of ration.

i got a needle in my hand.. hey hey, im blood group O Positive..

the whole day till late night, i kept on vomitting non stop. i cant stand it, i haven't ate anything since last night's dinner. i felt as if i was dying, spilling out my intestines. but finally my mom took me to the Kedah Medical Center (KMC). i was admitted straightaway, given da 'water-drip' thingy with the needle poked into my hand thru da vains. and then, i was brought to my room.. man, it was so big, it's like a presidential suite! huhu! anyway, later i was given the 'slow sleeping injection'.. man, i can feel the coldness as it runs thru the vains. and later, i was put to sleep for da night.

da living room section.. da patient bedroom section..

the next day, i woke up feeling hungry.. but i fear dat i might throw up again once i eat something. seeing my breakfast meal was served, i grabbed da cup of milo, and thank god, i didn't vomitted! i ate the strawberry spreaded breads.. and i felt so relieved!! finally thru da noon, Dr. Ismail who happened to be the doctor in charge decided dat i no longer needed the drip thingy but i still hav to keep on da needle on my vains. and later, the 'blood sucking vampire' came (dats what i mom always call this particular nurse) to take my blood for determining what blood group i belong to. damn, i hate needles!! i know it doesnt hurt dat much but i hate seeing blood, and why do they hav to take so much blood?! but anyway, my results were in later in da evening, blood group O Positive.. hehe!

da kitchen section.. my admittance tag..

during the night, the doctor came again and was impressed by my recovery and thus he decided to remove the needle from my hand. oh my god, i didn't know the needle was freakin long!!! but the doc said i had to stay another night juz to be sure dat im fully cured. later around 10pm.. mom, dad, and lil' sis went back leaving me all alone in da room. so i called up pijan, and he came to accompany me during da night b4 i go 2 sleep.. i slept rather early at 1am but he was watching tv. he stayed with me till 5am before he went back home.

today, i was discharged and i was free again! yeay!! but i gotta keep an eye on where i'm eating next time.. dont wanna go thru the vomitting experience again.. no way jose!