Thursday, August 28, 2003

Good mornin' sunshine..

Juz woke up, had a weird dream last nite. I was in a bookstore in a section of latest books arrival. There were two cute ladies (I like the one with short hair ala Winona Ryder) unpacking books from the boxes. I glanced thru the shelves and happened to catch my eyes on this black book entitled "How Blog Are You?" complete with the official Blogger logo. Haha! It was the size of an ordinary exercise book, thick as two cd casings. I read thru a bit, admiring the types of blogs and the style @ layouts they used. A moment later, the boss came in with a few of his friends informing there's a meeting with everyone. So, I decided to buy this book and I politely ask the cute lady (with the short hair) whether if it's ok to purchase this now since she was in a rush. She nodded as a reply and just when I pulled out my wallet from my pants, the boss rudely took the book from my hands and said, "Sorry, this book is not for sale for average users. Only professionals are entitled to purchase this book." I'm like.. WHAT DA FUCK?!! Sure.. you're the boss, and you're trying to impress these ladies nearby right? Damn it. You aint even got a watch on yer hand and you talk like shit. Well, you can take back the book, turn it sideways, and stick it up your ass! I aint comin back no more.. Sheeshh!

Well, I woke up to the buzz of my alarm clock. That's when I took my bath and I came online so that I wont forget about my dreams. Hmm.. have you ever had that feeling when you dreamt something and when you woke up, you tried so hard to remember what you dreamt about? Yeah, I believe it's the Matrix. Hehehe.. ok then, breakfast time. Catcha later!