Friday, September 19, 2003

An angel wake-up call..

*ring ring!* (my handphone starts to ring.. the melody of "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You" by Andy Williams).
I looked at my phone, it was a public phone number that appeared, the one my darling always use to call me..


Me : Hello...? (with an awful awaken voice)
Sayang : Baby.. wake up, sayang...
Me : Mmm.. okay... (yawning..)
Sayang : I love you, sayang!
Me : I love ya too, baby.. mmuah!!
Sayang : Mmmuahs!! ... *click* (the call ended)

Me : Alaa.. ni sure duit habis nih.. Hmm, what time is it, anyway..


I pressed one of my Adidas watch's button and lit the display.. "11:47 am".
Damn, I must be tired yesterday.. oh well, back to bed.

Soon, I realised it rained heavily outside. Yeah, with me sleeping in my air-conditioned room.. aah, heaven. I couldn't care less what was happening, so I just shut my eyes back to sleep.

Later, a big bang awaken me from my peaceful rest. It came from my door, and I knew it was dad's bang coz it was a hard one. When I looked at my watch again, "SONNAVA BITCH!! IT'S 1:15PM!!!! I'M LATE FOR MY PRAYERS!!!!!"

With the speed of Superman on Kryptonite weeds, I ran straight to the bathroom and took my bath for just a few minutes. Ran back to my room, put on my prayer clothes, combed my hair.. and that's when I found 2 eyelashes right on my cheek. Hmm.. someone must be really really missing me, I wonder who could that be? :)

Dad came out from his room, I followed, and we went to the mosque for our Friday prayers. An hour later, we came back and had our lunch. I watched Pangako Sa'yo on tv2.. man, I love this drama.. the girls are so cute!! Especially Yna, damn I wish you would love me instead of that irresponsible Angelo :P

After another episode of that drama, I washed my plate and watched The Bold and The Beautiful on ASTRO with my mom. She really loves this one, she'd never miss is for the world. Yeah, I aint much of a fan.. so I parked myself in dad's office and got online. Got new mails, and yup.. thank God my Hotmail is doing fine.

Oops, gotta go now. Asar's coming up soon.. outta here!


P/S: I miss you baby, I love ya so much. Can't hardly wait for your return ;)