Friday, August 29, 2003

Sardines are so delicious.. nyummee..

The previous post was surposed to be published earlier today at 2.30pm but bcoz the ISPs are doin the "Please check your username and password" shit again, I can't get online. So, luckily after dinner juz now (which was damn delicious) I saw dad use the internet. Oh yeah, finally I'm able to blog.. and here I am.

Right after my Asar prayers, I went out around 5pm coz it was so damn boring today. I couldn't get online, too lazy to play my guitar, I don't have any new games on PC @ PS to play, and I don't feel like studying.. so wut?! Went to town, hopefully to find new vcds to watch later tonight. And yeah, I got this new skaters movie "Grind" (I saw the flash advert somewhere on the net a few weeks ago) for RM6. Head back to the parking lot where I met Pijan, and we ride together.. talking bout girls again.. admiring babes on the scooters passing by. Haha.. pervs :P Anyway, we settled down at the stalls outside Stadium DarulAman. I ordered juz a glass of iced milo coz I didn't have the mood to eat.. but somehow when Pijan ordered 20 sticks of chicken satay, hehe.. who can resist?! 10 for each of us.. and surprisingly, he ordered another 10 sticks! Again, we both ate another 5 sticks.. which totals up 15 sticks of chicken satays each.. and guess wut.. he paid for the satay! Thank God coz I didn't have any money left after I bought the vcd.. hehe :D

It was almost 7pm, so we went back to town and I dropped Pijan where he parked his motorcycle. Suddenly, there's this scooter with 2 babes on it. Pijan waved at the back seat babe but he got no respond. Then, I tried waving at her plak.. and somehow, she gave a big smile at me. "Hang cilaka, Foo.. Aku geram ngan hang. Tiap2 kali mesti hang gak yang awek dok respond.. member2 lain semua diorang tak pandang.." Aiseymen, what to do weih.. I'm da king of blink blink, baby.. Muehhehe.. Anyway, he went back with his bike and I went back with my car.. listening to Nelly's "Shake Ya Tailfeather" tune. Yeah, nothing but some good ol' Nelly shitz on da boombox. Cruised the whole way back home nodding my head to the groove of it. Arrived home 10 minutes past 7pm, took my bath, ate dinner (again, the delicious sardines), and blog here. Now, I gotta go and study for my finals since today I didn't touch any books at all. So, catcha later dudes.. Oh yea, maybe I'll watch "Grind" at midnight after my studies. Hmm.. alrighty then, ciao!