Sunday, August 31, 2003

Wish me luck.. I freakin' need it!!!

Tonight will be the last night I might be able to online coz tomorrow morning I'll be heading down to KL.. and the following day (and straight till 5th Sept) are my FINALS EXAMS!!! Four papers in straight four days, man! Talk about no rest at all.. sheeshh!!

On the 5th, juz as soon as my last paper ends.. I'm gonna take a bus to Seremban where my homie Ameir is gonna pick my ass up. I'm gonna crash at his dorm fer da night and on the next morning (6th), we're goin to Porto el Dickson baby!! My nigga Nedu a.k.a. Jamal Farouk Kashmere (JFK?) or Jamal Abdullah (ignore these names.. they're juz fake.. haha!) is already there, waiting our lazy asses to fill up da port he booked. I dunno lah, whether it'll be a chalet or a house we're gonna rent but who cares!! Us three, Zulham (a.k.a. Bek) and Amie (Mickey) might be joining us fer da 'One Night in PD' holiday trip. God knows what'll happen..

So, I might not have time to read or send emails, but if you guys are.. please email to my Yahoo account coz I'm expecting important emails on my Hotmail. If u hav anythin else to say, juz tag yer message on da tag-board aite? Cool..

Well, wish me luck.. show me some love.. peace brother!
And darling.. I miss ya, and I love ya always dear.. for eternity. ;)