Friday, August 29, 2003

Holy shit!! There's a hole in my body!!

Last night's dream was damn freaky. In the dream, I woke up one morning feeling breezy at the back of my spine. I took off my singlet and when I looked at the mirror.. holy shit!! There's a hole at the back of my body (lower the trapezium), the size of a 20 cent, so deep I can even see inside of me! It wasn't like a bullet hole but it is as my body opened the hole during the night (until God knows when). I tried to insert my index finger eventhough it was hard to reach it but as soon as I touch the opening, it hurt like hell!! So, I went to school (still in my dreams) normally, tried to make less attention to myself. Got back home and.. what da fuck?! The hole's gone! It aint there anymore.. but the opening scar remains there, it's like it sewed itself tightly. Hmm.. nevermind about that. At least, I don't have to worry about any holes anymore... but I was wrong. Later that night, just before I wanna shut my eyes to sleep.. I checked my back to a shocking surprise! There were EVEN MORE HOLES!!! Arrrghhh!!! The funny thing is, I somehow can control the opening and the closing of these muthafuckinsonnavabitch holes (juz a lil' bit though). There were like all over my back.. I can even see my heart pumping. I guess this is what people meant by "dari mata turun ke hati".. but this is more like "dari mata DIRECTLY to hati".. Haha! Actually, at that moment.. I didn't feel mad nor weird.. but surprisingly, it caught my attention very well that I kinda like having these holes. I mean, I can see the food I'm eating goin down my stomach. Eeuuwww... gross!! Hmm.. so that's how digestion works. Hehe.. :)

But as much as I like to see more of it, my clock buzzed at 12pm.. signifying I should get ready for my Friday prayers. I got out of my bed and head straight to the mirror and checked my back. I mean hey, who knows.. right? Hoho.. luckily, no holes.. juz my ass hole. Muahhaha.. :P Anyway, I bathed and went to prayers. Now I'm back at home, and dad's calling fer lunch.. Gotta run now. I'm so hungry, it feels like my stomach is opening up! Aaarghhh what's that?!!! Oh, it's juz my belly-button. Sheesh :D