Thursday, September 18, 2003

Wet eyes, sleepy.. but I don't wanna sleep..

Had my lunch at 2pm, watched Pangako Sa'yo at tv2.. damn that girl Yna is such a cute angel, why marry Angelo, marry me instead!! Hehe.. erm, does anyone know what language they used? Kinda funny at first when I heard their dialogue but then better than my loghat Kedah, which I personally admit it sucks. Haha!

I left my dad's PC online coz while I was eating, I'm downloading Team 17's new Worms game demo - Worms 3D! Yeah, when you talk bout 3D, obviously the file size's gonna be a whoopin big one - 60MB to be exact! So ermm.. lemme see.. within the past 3 hours, I managed to download 30%.. which leaves me another 7 hours to complete. Well, I resume it later 2nite coz I don't wanna fry my dad's modem.. (yeah right, I used to download a 250MB file for a week straight, 3 hours per day!!!)

Oh, it's almost Asar.. better get ready. Ciao!