Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Home Sweet Home.. Whassup y'all homies?!!!

Yeah, got back 2 days ago. I took the KLIA Transit from KL Sentral to KLIA. (This transit is the one with 3 stops before it reaches KLIA, not the express one) Damn cun.. eventho it costs RM35, but it's my 1 time experience. Really, it's such a pleasure to take a smooth ride thru Putrajaya and Cyberjaya. I even saw the new Channel 9 building along the way to KLIA too! Hmm.. hopefully I can do my practical there in my next sem. Oh yeah, I took some pictures.. but I haven't uploaded them yet in my website. I'll put 'em up by tonite.

I arrived here yesterday night, and as soon as I reached home.. I got online.. and then I go "DAMN!! My email inboxes are full!!! I got new friends requests, 20 messages, and a few new testimonials in Friendster!!" Whoah.. talk about being offline for 2 weeks. Never been away from the net this long. Haha.. well, here I am baby! 1 month holidays has just started.. and got a lots of things to do..

Just one thing, DAMN U INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER!!! I couldn't connect one whole day yesterday!! It aint juz me, my dad couldn't send urgent emails!! Sonnava biatch.. thank God today I'm connected. Sheeeshh!!! Well, catcha later dudes!! Yeahoo!!

P/S: I miss ya baby, I love ya so much.. Happy 20years 11months b'day sayang!