Thursday, August 28, 2003

Ode to myself a sad song melody..

This is the 2nd evening I played badminton with my lil' sista, Ann this week. At first it was just me and her but then suddenly mom said to one of Ann's friend to join. So, it was me playing against 2 kids. No big deal, I juz wanna sweat myself. Yeah, it was fun. The sky was brighter than yesterday and less windy.

7.30pm, I went in and took my bath n prayed. At dinner that I bought at a gerai across the road earlier with my elder sis. Daging, a few chicken curry drumsticks, and half telur masin.. and of coz my delicious glass of milk. Done with dinner, I called my friend and settled something we earlier misunderstood (I got a shocking sms). Nothing much, juz a misassumption. Later, I called my darling juz to hear her cute voice (and the fact that I miss her so super duper much!). Yeah, can't wait to see her again. ;)

After giving her some smoochies, I put down da phone and there I go again.. bored. The nearest seductive thing to me was my green acoustic guitar (mom bought it for my 18th bday). Letting go my boredom with the usual classic tune of "I Will Survive" by Cake, followed by "Hotel California" by the Eagles, "Walking Away" by Craig David (I like the lyrics..), and "Animal Instinct" by the Cranberries. Hmm.. everyday is the same song. Damn. I was so bored, I plucked blindedly according to the chords C, Am, F, G.. and suddenly, voila! I created a slow sentimental song. Haha! The words aren't there yet, but the rhythm and the feeling's there. It touched my heart.. Uwaa.. I'm touched by my own song. *Sob* ;)

Well, I guess it's back to books then. Finals dah dekat! Alamak!! I hate exams.. like I hate Coldplay and those indie bands.. coz they suck!! (No offence, okay?) Sheeeshh.. gimme a break.